A Christmas inspired piece!

It's another perfect crafting morning that must come to an end due to errands before I head off to work all day. {sad}
I woke up at 6:30am and to start, I finished painting an antique frame which I will use in the nursery on the wall {pictures will soon be up!}. Then, I finished the flower to a bridal hairpiece & now all that is left of this custom order is the detachable birdcage veil! :)
Finally, I created the first Christmas inspired flower hairpiece which will be for sale at the craft show on the 15th! {I need to get crankin' on these hairpieces! Only 11 more days!!!}

Here is the finished piece! Anyone have a good name for it? :)
{Enjoy}



To create this unique piece, I used small ivory peony petals, deep burgundy hydrangea petals, light green hydrangea petals, small burgundy ranunculus petals, a few white winter berries, an ivory skeleton leaf, a crystal rhinestone made in Germany, and a WHOLE LOT of {lOvE}.














{Have a lovely day!}

Praise the Lord, everything he has created, everything in all his kingdom.

Psalm 103:22 NLT

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment