The nursery is done! 40 weeks TODAY! :)

Today, November 29, 2011 is our little one's due date! :) Although, he hasn't made his debut just yet, we are ready and waiting to see his sweet little face! I wanted to share the rest of the nursery details we finished and just about 90% of the nursery is done using handmade details by both my husband and I.
I shared our tree made with fabric leaves in a previous post HERE
Now, here's the rest of the nursery photos!

{Enjoy}



Here's the mobile I made just yesterday to hang about his crib :)


Buntings above his closet.
I bought these for the baby shower & decided to put them into use in the nursery! I bought them from Oliver Blue Designs.



I painted this frame a while back and added "you are my sunshine" lyrics to fabric for the back. Here's the post I featured including DIY instructions :)
So, it's all done and ready for our little guy to move into whenever he wants to arrive! :) Now, time to rest for a bit...

{Have a BEAUTIFUL Day--Happy Fall}

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment