Fabric corsage flower pins

I have been working on corsage flower pins for 2 weddings these past couple weeks. One wedding is in Mississippi and I am creating the 5 corsage pins using navy blue and white leaf print cotton for the flower petals, green floral cotton for the leaves, and gray sterling buttons for the centers :)

The other 5 corsage pins that I'm in the middle of finishing up are for a wedding in Canada. I am using burlap fabric for the large outer petals, french lace for the inner petals, gold shimmer muslin for the leaves, and different wooden buttons for the centers.
I am just about done with these projects and will be onto new ones very soon! :D {Have a beautiful day}
This post has been featured on Today's Creative Blog
&

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment