7 {Pretty} Things on {Sunday}--All things DIY

I haven't done my 7 {Pretty} things on {Sunday}
in a while because I have been so busy with lots of other exciting things too.
This morning though, I am bringing it back & I haven't even had my coffee yet...
so we will see how great this goes! lol

My theme for the day is
{All pretty things-DIY}

I know that a lot of us love to take on some pretty fun projects...
or start them & not finish them...
or even just THINK about doing a d.i.y. but then never really do...

Whatever the case may be, here are some pretty fun DIY projects to help you with a little inspiration :)

A chandelier out of paint swatches? YES! Please!
DIY-HERE
 
 
Super cute braided chain bracelet!
DIY-HERE
 
 
Add some edge to a blazer.
DIY-HERE
 
 
BEAUTIFUL pearl and crystal bouquet! So Stunning!
DIY-HERE
 
 
This draft wood jewlery holder is gorgeous! :)
DIY-HERE
 
 
Pretty book planter. So cool and SO unique!
DIY-HERE
 
 
These rhinestone nails make me want a mani...PRONTO! So pretty!
DIY-HERE
 
 
Well, there you have it! :)
What are your favorites?
 
{Have a BEAUTIFUL day!}



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment