A Vintage Ring and a Problem with Nail Polish. Help!

I added a new ring to my shop! There's only ONE available though because it's created with a vintage heart button (that I only have one of). I love the color of the mustard yellow/auburn sparkle it gives within it's facets when the light hits it. It sets perfectly on a bronze-colored filigree adjustable band so you can adorn it on any pretty finger you would like!
I think it's a lovely little statement ring for this season.
What do you think?

 
I named it:
||I Wear My Heart On My Finger||


Want more details and/or want to call this OOAK piece yours?
Find it in my shop here.
On another note, see my pink little nails in the photo above? Well, the night prior, I thought I would paint my nails for the first time in a long time when my son went to bed. So, I painted away and sat and watched "Face Off" on Hulu for a bit while they dried for a couple hours (maybe a little less?). I went to bed convinced my nails were really dry but when I woke up, I had creases all in the polish! This has happened to me too many times!!! Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone have a solution or a suggestion to get your nails completely dry faster?
Pleases and Thank Yous!
:D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment