A Thoughtful Thursday!

Here are my thoughts from this past week:
*I have waited waaayy too long for this bad boy! I finally got my gold card from Starbucks in the mail! I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing seeing how Starbucks is ridiculously overpriced...definitely my guilty pleasure. :)

*These custom pretty little pieces are going to look sooo cute on an adorable little gal. :)
 
*I'm not going to lie, I am pretty nervous about leading a new mission in our church...but my excitement overwhelms my fear. Let's pray I don't faint while I give a speech.

*I love my friend Zayda from Thrifty Little Z for sending me a photo of her new necklace I made her.
 
*I'm oh. so. ecstatic about my first blog conference this year! I just bought my ticket to Elevate this morning. After driving to Starbucks to get free wifi on my way to bible study, I was able to purchase the tickets right at 9am when they started to go on sale! P.S. You should go too!
 
*Almost done saving up for my new camera! I have been knocking out orders like crazy to save. I will have my first DSLR baby on Monday!
 
*I'm way too happy about all of my new followers! Hello new friends! :)

*I may just have to make one of these necklaces for myself. I made this one for a dear friend of mine and fell in love.
 
*Can't wait to dive into my cheese pizza that is sitting on the counter for me RIGHT. NOW. Yummmm!
Have a beautiful day! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment