Last Minute DIY Christmas Ornaments

The other night while going through the organizing stages of my craft room, I got a bit side-tracked (not the first time) & instead of cleaning up, I ended up creating new Christmas ornaments! I found 2 clear ornaments and decided that I needed to use them within our tree decor since I have yet to finished holiday decorating.

Here's what I did:

I used gold beaded ribbon. For the large ornament, I used about 40" and the small about 25".
Cut strips of old book pages (you can also use old music sheets).
Cut 2 small strips of burlap and lace for each ornament (about 5" each).

I placed the gold bead strand inside of the ornaments first.
Then, one by one, I placed the strips of book pages inside and tried to place them around the ornaments in different angles.
Once I filled them up, I put the top on and tied a burlap and lace fabric strip to each.

VOILA! Super easy, unique and they go perfectly with our neutral/rustic living room decor.

Have a beautiful Christmas my friends!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment