Sneak Peek of the Craft Studio

I have been working on organizing the new craft room since we've moved into our new home back in November. For the longest time, I had no motivation to create anything within the bare space and I know it was because the room was so uninspiring to me...yet I didn't want to organize or clean to fix the problem. Go figure right?

Well, as of a few days ago, I have been completely wrapped up in getting this room decorated, organized and 'encouraging'. I still have quite a bit of work to do but I'm pretty proud of it's progress.
Here's a little sneak peek of some details within my new craft studio.

Enjoy.

What's on the craft table...

I painted a closet door with chalkboard paint to fill with inspirational quotes and 2014 business goals.

The 'work desk'. Usually this space is full of papers, shipping labels, reminder post-its and new ideas.
As I organize this room, I feel the need to create. This gives me the most inspiration when I need it. Although I had surgery two days ago, I have been in this room at my craft table several times because I gravitate towards a clean slate that begs to become a creative mess. It's this longing in my DNA. It's just a part of me!
Where do you reside for your creative outlet?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment