{Mani Monday} Link Up Party!


Today is {Mani Monday}
& this is my first time painting my nails since having my son about 5 months ago!
Having a little guy makes it MUCH harder to actually paint my nails and if I could, getting them to dry is a whole other dilemma! lol
Somehow though, I was able to finally get my nails painted...
& WITH my son at home! I had to take couple a "breaks"...but call me super mom I guess. :D
The polish I used was
 Rimmel's Lasting Finish PRO in
Stiletto
Red
I love the classic red polish so it was an easy "go-to" for me.
This polish does last for a long time too and it drys FAST!
{Perfect} for a mom on the go!
I also added red rhinestones that I purchased at Joann's for $2.49 for 200 pieces.
Pretty decent--I think.
I used E-6000 to glue them onto my nail...maybe not the best because this crafting glue is not for the body but it was either that or hot glue...so I made it work! Haha
 
Here's some of my "manicure model poses" with my webcam. Not the best, but I had fun :)
I'm so proud of myself for FINALLY getting to paint my nails!!!
 
{Have a BEAUTIFUL day!}
 
Link up below & join the fun :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment