Self Portrait Saturday + Mani Monday...ummm I don't know what day it is!

Today is Self Portrait Saturday
& originally, I wasn't going to even post today seeing how I have LOTS to do but somehow in the middle of studying, I found myself painting my nails and then posing with a teacup...
YES! A darn teacup!
::sigh::
I DON'T KNOW!
 
Anywho, here it is, my self portraits for the day & my "Mani Monday"...a little early. :)

 
Dana from Wonder Forest said that there was no theme for today's post but if we wanted to do "something white" for the theme, well then it was our choice...hence a WHITE tea cup! {GENIUS--I know!} ::total sarcasm::
 
 



I used "Feeling Great" by SinfulColors Professional nail polish
and added some pretty spring fabric to my "ring fingers."
It's very "cheery" I must say :)



That's all for today!
Don't forget to link up and join the fun.
 
 
 
{Have a BEAUTIFUL day!}

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment