The craft room after dark {a photo sesh with my new camera!}

I just got my first DSLR camera which is attached to my hands now. I have been taking photos non-stop since I got my lens-which I had to drive about 45 mins away from home to get but lets not go on a tangent now.
My first "subject" was my son whom I pretty much just stalked around the house and captured his little moments of curiosity. It wasn't as easy as I thought it might be seeing how Levi is just a bottle of energy and very quick on his tiny feet! :) I will share some of those photos later but for now, here is a little photo sesh of my craft room after dark. Mind you, these photos were taken the very first night I got my new camera and I am still a newbie so be nice please. :)

The silence of the house.
The dim lighting.
A glimmer of sparkle.
The untouched fabric.
A little haven.



Where do you go for inspiration?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment