A little minion is on his way! {Baby Shower}

Jessica, a dear friend of mine is expecting her first little baby and I had the honor to throw her baby shower.
This past Sunday was the big day and it turned out pretty great I might add. For the theme, we went with Minions (from Despicable Me) which is quite unique and so much fun! Since I couldn't find minion baby shower decor ANYWHERE, I had to think "outside of the box" and decided to make just about everything.
Since my son was a minion for Halloween last year, I used his costume to hang from a clothesline as part of the main decor and for favors, I used Twinkies (now from Sara Lee) with minions on them. Now when I see minions, I swear I see Twinkies! lol
For games, we played The Price is Right, measure momma's belly with ribbon and who can change the baby doll's diaper the quickest-blindfolded (SO FUNNY)!
I received lots of help from Jess' sister Stephanie and her friend Kelly who took care of all the yummy food (seriously YUMMY) as well as placing decor. I am so thankful for all their help!
Jess looked oh so beautiful and had that mommy glow to her. Only 1 more month and little Blayze will be here soon!

A little minion is on his way!
{enjoy}
For the cake, I went with an ombre effect and made the toppers. Thank you Janette for baking the cake and creating it even better than I imagined! She did a lemon cake with raspberry filling and a yellow cake with strawberry mousse. SO GOOD!
These were my favorite yummies-cold grapes dipped in caramel and peanuts! LOVE!
 I used this template for these adorable wish cards.
 I used this template for the Price is Right.
Baby Colton showing off his "tattoo."
 Congrats momma to be! Can't wait to meet little Blayze and give him {BIG} hugs! :)

Event Styling + Photography: Love Sparkle Pretty
Cake: Janette Espino
Game Templates: Confetti Sunshine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

zerry ht said...

This baby shower planning is more than perfect in all aspects. Heard a lot about lovely themes and trends to make the parties more special. Same design table and glass ware really suit the other party supplies with decorations. Searching one of the perfect LA venues for French and Eiffel tower theme birthday party for my sister.

Post a Comment