Recently...{a swap not shop event + mommy of 3 + a beautiful moment}

Recently...
I had a root beer, listened to country music and started on a garter (so excited to show the finished product soon)!


I attended a "Swap not Shop" event. AMAZING! Left with some pretty great stuff! Photo courtesy of Aurora. Thanks for hosting friend. :)

I saw some beautiful photos taken by Kristen Booth of a veil and sash from my shop.
My husband surprised me with Starbucks in bed. He's the best!

That Starbucks gave me the energy to be a mommy of 3 for a couple hours. :)

Started eating these delicious and healthy snacks. Seriously, YUMMY!

I sent these pretties out to Grace from Beyond the Wanderlust for a styled photo shoot!


I saw this fun photo taken by Lena B featuring photo props from my shop!

Had some bedhead.

I witnessed this beautiful moment. Love my boys. 

&...My son found the wipes.
Follow me on Instagram to see more shenanigans and pretty stuff.
What have you been up to recently?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment