7 {Pretty} Things on Sunday

For this week's
7 {Pretty} Things on Sunday,
my inspiration comes from
{Pretty} Hair.
It's fun to be girl! Especially when we get to get all dolled up and lovely...even if it's just to make {ourselves} feel beautiful for a moment :)
Creating a gorgeous hairstyle-from simple to detailed-can make the world's of difference on our self esteem.
Here are some PRETTY hairstyles I have found and hopefully, they shed a little light on your day and give you a bit of inspiration for your next hairstyle.

Love the simplicity of high buns.

Pretty little bow & loose waves

The low braid updo is adorable!


I wish I could do this to my own hair! :)

Love her bangs! :)

LOOONG hair=LOVE

Messy bun...so pretty & yet seems so effortless :)


Find all of these goodies on my Pinterest

{Have a beautiful day}

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment