I thought it was gone forever!

I FINALLY received my pearlized pink Littman stethescope in the mail after waiting 2 weeks of shipment for it!
I was going crazy because this little beauty wasn't cheap and I was afraid that I lost it forever!
I found out from the company that somehow this bad boy was sent all the way to New York before coming back to me in California...Oh! and it was sent out from California...so how it got all the way to the other side of the country and then all the way back to the state that it originally left beats me--but what I can say is, I'm excited that it's here and all I have to do now before starting nursing school in a few weeks is...alter my "small" scrubs! lol

On that note, have an awesome day filled with lots of productivity--or rest! :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment