Officially ready for nursing school!

I am {officially ready} for nursing school (RN)! & As you can tell by this largely, scary smile--I am excited! 2 more days!!

Today, I picked up my last "necessity" for school. Wanna know what it was? My very own personalized tumbler of course! :) **Note the Caramel Iced Coffee inside. lol**
I bought it from Kasey's Kreations (go get one! Lots of different designs!).

In order to be ready for nursing assessment this semester, I had to:
[X]get my books (Thanks Ashley)
[X]get stethescope
[X]BP cuff
[X]skills kit
[X]get a watch with second hand
[X]get scrubs
[X]& alter scrubs :/
I finished altering my scrubs the other day. Here's my before & after:

I took about an inch and a half off from the top of the trousers and about 2 inches off the bottom. I also put in an elastic strand in the back of my top to pull it in some.


Well, it's going to be a crazy road ahead of me (especially when I start full time in August).
BRING IT ON!!

(only 5 semesters...only 5 semesters...only 5 semesters)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment