A maternity photo shoot + a minion themed baby shower

For the past couple months, I have been planning a friends baby shower to welcome their little "minion" who is due in July. I told them that I would also help by snapping some maternity photos to use at the shower (which will be-you guessed it-a minion themed shower). It was a lot of fun being behind the lens and capturing such a cute couple! Here's a few that I took and I can't wait to use some of them within the decor of the shower next month!


Here's a little inspiration board I came up with for the shower theme.

I've never seen a minion baby shower before so it's a bit of a challenge but I have some pretty creative ideas to tie it all together. I'm pretty excited for this one! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment