{Inspiration} A fun mini tablescape

Two weeks ago in floral design class, I created a colorful springtime arrangement. Since I am horrible at constantly watering any flower, the arrangement that served as a centerpiece on our kitchen table started wilting away. Before I decided to throw it out, I plucked some of the flowers that were still decent and decided to create a mini inspiration post for a simple, yet fun tablescape.

{enjoy}

I wrapped a few of the flower stems in lace trimming, used some glitter clothespins from my shop and attached a chalkboard tag (which was created with card stock and chalkboard paint) to each.
For the centerpiece, I used a milk vase which I just recently thrifted and filled it with daisies and mini carnations. I also added a paper doily and a small ornate frame for a bit of extra detail.
It's so fun for spring and I'm happy I was able to "recycle" my dying floral arrangement! :D
Have a beautiful week my friends!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment