Berry Sorbet {Mani Monday}

It's been a while since I've done Mani Monday which is probably because I have a difficult time trying to keep them "smudge-free" with a 1 1/2 year old. None the less, I successfully painted my little tips and I had fun doing it.
Since it's Spring time, I wanted a pop of color and pink is one of my go-to shades of polish. I wanted to play with 3 different shades so I chose a light pink, a coral and a hot pink.
I call this combo {Berry Sorbet}.

(excuse the ugly cuticles. lol)


I used Feeling Great and Easy Going both in Sinful Colors. I also used a Wet N' Wild shade called Tropicalia.

I know the trend with painting the ring finger a different color than the rest is really big right now but I put a little extra spin on it and used 3 different shades instead of two. I really like how it turned out too! This just may be my new signature style when it comes to my finger tips. :)

What are your favorite colored polishes this season?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment