A {pretty} styled tea party

A couple weeks ago, I was very honored to be a part of a beautiful styled shoot created by my friend, Aurora Vilchis. She used inspiration from Darling Magazine to execute her vision which turned out just stunning, a word that just so happens to match her character.
Not only was I included in the photos, but I also created some simple, yet colorful floral arrangements and glitter heart toppers for the yummy muffins that were delicately devoured. :)
Since being involved with this classic tea party shoot, I was able to meet several other lovely ladies that have such beautiful hearts. It was a great experience and I wanted to share a little peak into this inspiring day.

{enjoy}
See the rest of this shoot on Aurora's blog.

 Photography + Styling: Aurora from Vilchis Squared
Inspiration: Darling Magazine
Floral Design + Glitter Heart Toppers: Love Sparkle Pretty
Hair + Makeup: Ashley Jael

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment