New website LAUNCH + my new business cards arrived!!

I just received my new business cards in the mail and I just adore them! I was so nervous that something would go wrong when I had sent them to print but they are exactly the way I wanted them. I'm so excited to  package these with my new orders and send them off with the ladies at Elevate in May.

More exciting news? My new website is now up and running! I officially own my own domain name and have a landing page with all the good stuff. :) I still have a bit of work to do with it but for now, it's good enough.

{Enjoy}


Also, I am offering a special discount on a new custom necklace and earring set that will be arriving to the shop soon. For $12 + shipping, you can have your very own custom set in the colors you choose! Send me your Paypal email below or email me at kaylanicole0317[at]aol.com. This offer is for my blog and FB followers because I love you guys! It's only for a limited time so don't wait too long.

Have a beautiful week!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment