NEW BLOG DESIGN


I downloaded a free trial of Photoshop and have been working on a new blog design ever since. I just may have to buy it though because I'm quite addicted already. ;)
I  knew what I wanted as far as detail to my blog but couldn't get what I wanted from my trustee "paint" program! lol So, I plunged into this amazing little Photoshop trial and Viola-a new blog design! I'm really loving what I have done so far and I hope you do too! I still have a few changes to make (mostly to the navigation bar and such) but for the most part, I can take a break from it and spend a few more hours with some coffee and my pink glue gun. Hehe.
By the way, see that photo of me to the right? My amazing and talented friend Aurora from Vilchis Squared took it! Isn't she the bees knees? Tomorrow, I will be sharing a tea party styled shoot that she created which is where that photo is from.
Stay tuned friends!

Hope you are having a beautiful Monday!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment