New business cards + I need your opinions {please}!

I am in the middle of creating my new business cards and I want your opinions! I have been going a little crazy trying to figure out what I want my layouts (new website, blog + shops) and my business cards to look like. I know that I want a simple yet fun and feminine design so I have been doing everything on my own with the help of a free trial from Photoshop. I'm sure in the future, I will definitely invest in the professionals when it comes to graphic design but for now, my little skills will have to do. Here is what I came up with.

This back side?
Or this back side?
 If I gave you my business card, what would your first impressions be?

P.S. My new website will be done by the end of the month. I have been pretty busy but my goal is to FINISH it by April 1st!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment