Recently (new orders, new glasses, wedding course update + the park)

Recently,

*I have been extra busy with the shop creating and sending out orders. I LOVE my job!
*I decided on a final design for my new business cards and sent in my order.

*I officially completed lesson one of my Wedding/Event Planning course (with an A+) and I am just about done with lesson 2. This lesson goes into more detail about the beginning stages of planning a wedding from the guest list to invitations to starting a timetable.

Each time I listen to the audio for the lesson, I feel so drawn in. I get to listen to an experienced planner who is based out of New York which is even more compelling because one of my goals is to visit NY in the near future--hence this mug I bought from Target as a reminder.

* I received my new glasses in the mail from Firmoo! This time, I opt for the "geek chic" look with the larger lenses. When I opened the packaging, to my surprise, they even came with a case and repair kit!
After I put them on, I really loved how comfortable they fit, their durability and the way they look when I wear them. To be honest, I prefer to wear them over my other lenses from the Dr.s office!
You can get your first pair for free with the cost of shipping and feel them for yourself. :)


*With the weather warming up, my husband and I took our handsome little man to the park where he tried to feed the ducks but picked up the bread off the floor instead and ate it, played on the swings with daddy and even threw lots of wood chips around.

LOVE LOVE LOVE my little family! Thank you Jesus!

My week is treating me pretty well and I hope yours is too!
Have a beautiful (almost) weekend!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment